Poor Game making fellow

Started by
26 comments, last by ilcamnim 16 years, 3 months ago
happy new year! by the way did YOU ever check out my demo? theres a link all the way up top , maybe your interested?? i made the power ups too :) but you dont level up that early in the game the demo is only one stage
Advertisement
oh well, thank anyway
You're welcome, Mr. Pouty-Face.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

i guess its back to your guides, everything has to be so hard.
Quote:Original post by ilcamnim
i guess its back to your guides, everything has to be so hard.

Yes, and it's my fault!

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

it's your loss,i checked out your site the first time you replied. thanks for the helpful info.
im not trying to be mean, i meant my game looks like it could have fit in well and even shined, thanks for the time and the help. yeah
im not trying to be mean, i meant my game looks like it could have fit in well and even shined, thanks for the time and the help. yeah
If you want to do well in game development, you will need to cultivate a better attitude. Tom Sloper offers his advice for free and owes you nothing. Not everybody is going to have the time or interest to test everybody's game. Accept that fact and just get on with it without whining.
thats fine, but you know you tried to upset me on purpose, so you need the better attitude, i did my best to practice self control only because i respect your vast knowledge.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement