xna refresh books still worth a look?

Started by
1 comment, last by YellowShadow 16 years, 3 months ago
With xna 2.0 being out and new methods and some new design, is it still worth looking at the xna refresh books or should I just wait until the new ones come out? Any experience with them?(amazon reviews are horribly scatter and gamedev's did help but there were a couple other books). Thanks, books stores around me do not carry it so I cant preview them. Mysockshurt
Advertisement
There weren't very many changes made to XNA 2.0 from refresh version as I can tell. Full Visual Studio support being one of the biggies so you should be good. at least I'm hoping since I haven't had a chance to finish reading my current xna refresh books!
[size="2"]Don't talk about writing games, don't write design docs, don't spend your time on web boards. Sit in your house write 20 games when you complete them you will either want to do it the rest of your life or not * Andre Lamothe
The code change isn't really much and whatever has changed a simple google search will help you update it. I suggest you go with the book you want to buy. Trust me the changes aren't all that much (code-wise).
-----------------I develop games :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement