source code

Started by
8 comments, last by Ravuya 16 years, 3 months ago
help me!!! who have the source code for the deer hunter can give to me... plzzzzz i really2 want it...
Advertisement
I do but you're not having it.
It's mine!
If you send me and MaulingMonkey $100 each, we will not not not give you the source code.
Okay, okay, fine, I'll give it to you.

The source of The Deer Hunter is arguibly Michael Cimino for directing it.
Quote:Original post by MaulingMonkey

eh...that link is the deer hunter movie :(

Fine here:

sub main(){while(numDeer > 0){gun.AimAt(PickDeer());gun.Fire();beer.Drink();}}
Quote:Original post by syazlyn

Yes. The Deer Hunter.

As far as I'm aware of, not only is there no game by that title, but there are multiple games involving deer hunting, and thus no clear candidate for which one would be THE Deer Hunter game sans any context, so it seems pretty clear that this is what you wanted. Right? Plus, most of them are closed source, and it certainly wasn't your intent to ask for illegally obtained source code, right?
Quote:Original post by syazlyn

Yes. The Deer Hunter.

As far as I'm aware of, not only is there no game by that title, but there are multiple games involving deer hunting, and thus no clear candidate for which one would be THE Deer Hunter game sans any context, so it seems pretty clear that this is what you wanted. Right? Plus, most of them are closed source, and it certainly wasn't your intent to ask for illegally obtained source code, right?

yes that's right but what i want the j2me code not the film..accualy i must do the game like hunt game that`s why i want it.but if u have other similar game thats ok too..
There's been no source released for Deer Hunter. Additionally, this is the wrong website to ask at.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement