Please help me to answer 1st Question

Started by
0 comments, last by _the_phantom_ 16 years, 3 months ago
Hello expert and helper i am having OpenGL exam but i have not understand some last year passpaper question. so will you please help me to answer these question for me so then i can understand bit more. thank you advance. the questions are 1.) A Cube is defined as a series of 8 vertices and six facets on a coordinate system whose origin is at the centre of the cube. A cube can be used to define the buildings on the street. several instances of the cube model will be used to generate the following buildings. a.) A hight rise block of flats of width = 1 unit, height = 10 units, depth = 1 unit. b.) A department store of width = 4 units, height= 2 units, depth = 1 unit. c.) A small house of width = 1 unit, height = 1.5 units, depth = 1.5 units. what matrices would be used to scale the cube so as to create instances of the buildings suggested above? (10 marks Worth Question) 2.) What technique could be used to give the cuboids described in the above question the appearance of real buildings? (10 marks Worth Question) please answer the question to help me to revise this sample exam question. thank you again.
Advertisement
Technically this is homework help; we aren't here to answer questions, past papers or otherwise.

If you have trouble understanding the material talk to your tutor/lecturer about it and they will be able to advise you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement