nintendo

Started by
5 comments, last by Goober King 16 years, 3 months ago
hey peeps. new here, so whats up? just wanted to share this website with you guys it pains me to see the websites that should be appreciate fall, so i hope you guys can check it out. the link is: [REMOVED] i personally love the vs. feature they have there. [Edited by - Promit on January 2, 2008 10:18:11 PM]
Advertisement
It's... interesting :/
Freshly joined just to pimp a website with no other site activity.....I'm smelling fish.
------------------------------------------------------------- neglected projects Lore and The KeepersRandom artwork
Quote:Original post by Goober King
Freshly joined just to pimp a website with no other site activity.....I'm smelling fish.

I concur.
that actually was not my intention
Quote:Original post by Tong Bang

Is this your website? Does it belong to a friend of yours? Or did you just go from forum to forum pimping some random site that you really liked?

Check out my new game Smash and Dash at:

http://www.smashanddashgame.com/

Quote:Original post by Tong Bang

So you what? Just accidentally posted a pimping message verbatim in forums across internet land? All of which you have never been to from the looks of it. Roboguy caught you red handed and we would have to be raving stupid zombie morons to think you had the slightest interest in anything other Astroturfing. We would have to be that+dumb to think you had any interest in game development.

I'm half tempted to list the website name right here about 100+ times so anytime someone runs a search on it this post shows up.
------------------------------------------------------------- neglected projects Lore and The KeepersRandom artwork

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement