• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
trixs

C++ File Structure

This topic is 3914 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey Everyone, I am attempting to learn C++ and running into a little issue with file structure. I dont want to put all of the code into one file as its really unorganized and hard to see. However, when I do something like the following I recieve errors saying that the file was included elsewhere. Example: main.cpp - has #include test1.cpp and test2.cpp test1.cpp - has #include header.h test2.cpp - this file also needs to use the info from header.h so #include hearer.h header.h - some general info Anyway, the program would need the info from header.h to be available to both test1 and test2. What am I doing wrong lol ;(

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!