Sign in to follow this  

Addition to my website

This topic is 3628 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I have just launched my new website schoolconverse.com and I am always adding special features to it. I am asking if there is anyone who is familiar with what I would like to do on my site. I am willing to pay through PayPal for any help that you could give me. I want to have an adoptables program. Kids could adopt an egg that would turn into a pet. It would feature a html or bulletin board code that would include a link that let other people level up the adoptable. I would also like to limit the amount of level ups giving to and adoptable by and ip address to 2 a day. I appreciate any help that you could offer. I'll check back soon for any replies. Thanks so much!

This would probably fit better in the "Help Wanted" section.

In any case, it wouldn't be too hard to implement using PHP and a MySQL database. From looking at your website I can already see php available, and those forums most likely run on a MySQL database, so you have pretty much all you need.

I've been doing PHP coding and design for the past half a year, working on a system to handle user, permissions and interactive forms with progress tracking etc. so I have some exprience with the stuff you need. PM me if you're interested in talking more about this.

This topic is 3628 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.