Cursor 10

Started by
6 comments, last by codefuns 16 years, 3 months ago
http://www.nekogames.jp/mt/2008/01/cursor10.html This game is pretty darn cool. Do you think it could be applied to other genres? For example a shooter where you eventually end up with an army of one!
I dream hard of helping people.
Advertisement
I got to level 15. How do you get past level 15???

That is actually a really fun game! I wish I would have known what I was doing a the start of the game tho...

Hmmm...Shooters? I don't know...it might work great for a single player game where each level is always the same (it kinda takes away from replayability tho).

Multiplayer is a little harder. Maybe one player builds a fortress that guards a key of some sort, and the other player has to use his "army" to breach it.

I've never seen anything like that. Very innovative! But how do you beat level 15!??

EDIT: I just read that on like the 6th floor, there is a button that you have to make sure is pushed while also pushing the three buttons on the 15th floor. Bah...I wasted a lot of my cursors just trying to figure out what was going on!
Wow that was fun!

I can definitely see this as a portal-style shooter. Where you have to plan out two-person tasks just using yourself.
that is a very fun and addictive game, i could see doing other types of game like fps's with a system like that.
I envision a game like cannon fodder, but AI controls all your units attacks (so you just tell them where to go, they shoot on their own). You have some objectives, and you must complete them using fewer than so-many men.

You control the first guy until he dies, next time around he moves along the same path, if he's still alive where he died last time, he just stays there in a defensive stance until he dies.

With each successive soldier you use your score multiplier decreases.
Geordi
George D. Filiotis
I came across this game a few days ago. I really like the idea and would love to see someone apply it to other games or genres.
I finished level 16 with a score of 188 and one extra cursor. I tried about 15 times, though [smile]

I think a 2D shooter would work well with this type of one man army system. Any type of game that uses it would need to be very predictable, though.

Quote:Original post by ouraqt
I got to level 15. How do you get past level 15???

You need to have a cursor hold the button on level 6, along with the 3 on level 15.
interesting game, my best score is 118 with 4 cursors remaining.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement