Boolean's going to Canada!

Started by
96 comments, last by coldacid 16 years, 3 months ago
Quote:Original post by boolean
Quote:Original post by tuita
that was when me and my older bro used to catch them because we were sadistic (and stupid). Then we had an 'insect and bug arena' where we'd find out who was the strongest bug of them all!!!!

That is SO cool [lol]

Like this? [lol]
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Oberon_Command
Talking of magpies, there's something I don't get: why do Albertans hate magpies?

You've obviously never had one crowing at 3:00 am in a bush next to your bedroom window. I had that experience this past summer. I went outside and tossed some rocks at them, and went back inside thinking that would be enough to give them a hint. Nope - they were back at it again as soon as I went back inside. Persistant little beggers, they are.
Quote:Original post by Talroth
Quote:Original post by Trapper Zoid
[Edit: Oh, and don't go around hugging things in Australia too. Not even the koalas.
Not to mention that Fur = Cute & Cuddly, while scales = HOLYSHIT RUN FROM THE EVIL MONSTER THINGY!
That varies with the area. In Canberra, the only scaled creatures I've seen have been common garden skinks, three-toed earless skinks and eastern blue-tongued lizards. Only the last one is capable of hurting a human, and even then, only just.

Kangaroos (cute and cuddly) are the most dangerous thing around here.
Hahaha! DUDE! Why were you looking under rocks??? That's just asking for a bite or two...
Hah! Well, we were (re)blazing a path through the mountains, so we were digging/pickaxing/moving all the tons of rocks, trees, and dirt in our path. That landslide is going to take years for someone (else) to clear out, though.

And those flocking birds in Canberra did frighten me some, Trapper_Zoid. I just didn't run into massed flocks of them until I was walking back from the uni. Good grief.

I don't know what to say about that bug-fighting website...

And, on topic...
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Quote:Original post by Spoonbender
that was when me and my older bro used to catch them because we were sadistic (and stupid). Then we had an 'insect and bug arena' where we'd find out who was the strongest bug of them all!!!!

That is SO cool [lol]

Like this? [lol]
That's very cool, in a wrong kind of way.

Boolean, as for getting the city tour, I'm sure that Zahlman, Rob Loach and I would be up to the challenge of showing you interesting places, even including our gold-plated strip club (and no, I'm not making that up -- there is such a place, although we probably won't go in there). You'll love it, Toronto's sweet!

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Awesome! [grin]
Quote:Original post by coldacid
Boolean, as for getting the city tour, I'm sure that Zahlman, Rob Loach and I would be up to the challenge of showing you interesting places, even including our gold-plated strip club (and no, I'm not making that up -- there is such a place, although we probably won't go in there).

Is that the Royal Bank Trust towers? [grin]

To anyone else wondering, the Royal Bank of Canada's HQ buildings in Toronto sport windows plated with 14 carat gold
Say WHAT!?

Is there a road leading to it that looks like this?
Say WHAT!?

Is there a road leading to it that looks like this?

Lol no, but in the summer, there's a $600k Maybach parked on the side of the street (King Street).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement