Sign in to follow this  

ODE Samples???

This topic is 3629 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

So I'm trying to find some samples so I can see how ODE works. I have heard of a sample called "The crash demo" where do I find this sample and others like it? I tried google but all I got was a bunch of dead ends. =/

Prebuilt samples suit some people but not others. Personally I fall into the category of person who likes to build the samples himself. That way I get to play with switches and it's less difficult to adapt a sample that already compiles.

Quote:
Original post by EmptyVoid
So I'm trying to find some samples so I can see how ODE works. I have heard of a sample called "The crash demo" where do I find this sample and others like it? I tried google but all I got was a bunch of dead ends. =/

There are about 30 samples provided along with the ODE source. When you compile the source they also compile. The crash demo is one such example. (its a cannon, a car, and a stack of boxes, therefore is a pretty good tutorial for ODE usage in general)

This topic is 3629 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.