Check out my new site

Started by
1 comment, last by Libe 16 years, 3 months ago
Hi, I just made a website where I released some software I wrote for fun in college. You can find the goodies here [smile]: Libe's website You'll find a 3D mesh deformer, a little raytracer (my first GL program ever!), a miniature Matlab compiler and finally an Apple Photobooth knockoff. Have fun! [Edited by - Libe on January 8, 2008 8:26:07 AM]
Libero Spagnolini
Advertisement
I tried to play smth with this program, and it's fuckin' amazing!
It was very funny to change the faces of me and of friends of mine!

But maybe it still have some problem, because I wasn't able to run it on a Vista pc with ATI grapic card, but with intel and invidia it's so good, of course also with win xp.

enjoy

Miki
Quote:Original post by mikimichele82
But maybe it still have some problem, because I wasn't able to run it on a Vista pc with ATI grapic card, but with intel and invidia it's so good, of course also with win xp.

enjoy

Miki

Yep, this is a known problem. I think that's because VMR9 has poor support on Vista by the ATI drivers.

Please make sure you update to the latest video card drivers as soon as they're available.

I don't have Vista + ATI card to troubleshoot the program, but shortly I will release the source code so anyone will be able to play with it and maybe fix that.

Glad you liked that.

Ciao
Libero Spagnolini

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement