• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
valles

[4E6] Attack of the mutant ponies

This topic is 3706 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Here's a set of Flash videos of my progress on the engine I'm bringing to the competition. 1 2 3 4 5 6 I'm planning to have an intro video completed this weekend. - Valles

Advertisement
Nice engine.. it seems you've put a good deal of effort into it. I especially like the world view in the editor. Good luck in the competition!

Thanks xLinear, yeah I've been working on it for a long time. Hopefully the game is fun, right now its not.

- Valles

That does look pretty cool. I have a great respect for people who have the guts to code tools.

I like that roofing video, though I notice the screen only moves by one cell once the character is pushing on its bounds; it's probably nicer if the screen kept the player centered, or if the screen moved in one large screen-sized chunk one player reached the side.

Good work though [smile]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!