Test my multiplayer applet

Started by
1 comment, last by greggles 16 years, 3 months ago
Hello All, I just finished a beta of my multiplayer applet Teabag (a remake of an an old QBasic game by the same name). Teabag features farm animals dueling it out in a last-man-standing deathmatch, while bouncing around in a physics simulation. I would appreciate feedback on general function (how well the game works, any problems with leg, crashes, etc), as well as opinions on game-play. Is it fun? Move your animal with the left and right arrows, and fire bombs and shots with the up and down arrows. Land on bouncy pads (yellow or red) to bounce higher.(Controls can be changed in the options menu.) Bots can be added in the new-game menu. teabag.redirectme.net Thank you- -ahb
Advertisement
Pretty nice in presentation, but kind of rough gameplay. The server latency and correction was teleporting my cow all over the screen. Seemed to only get updates every 2-3 seconds though. Perhaps on networks closer to you this is better.
Quote:Original post by MaliciousDigit
Pretty nice in presentation, but kind of rough gameplay. The server latency and correction was teleporting my cow all over the screen. Seemed to only get updates every 2-3 seconds though. Perhaps on networks closer to you this is better.

The same. The teleporting was unbearable. Also, the load times seemed incredibly long (I have a 2Mbps conection).

Greggles

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement