• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
bluedragon13123

Trailers For Your Games

This topic is 3982 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I really didn't know where this would fit in but I thought this would be the best to try. As you all know sometimes it can be difficult and hard to make your own trailers at time or you just dont have the time. Well my friend, this place will make it some much easier on you and it barely costs anything. Most trailers would cost 20-30$ if not more. Here we charge 1-10$. We are hoping this will help many of you game designers out there to have more time to build more great games for us instead of worrying about a good trailer. Link: http://www.yeahtrailers.info GameMaker TV -- AWESOME SITE -- This is an awesome site done by my friend. Many of you people have heard of the program Game Maker and he is putting so much time and effort into making a tv show like G4TV based off of Game Maker. He does reviews and previews of upcoming and game maker games that have passed by. This is a must see site that I believe all will enjoy. Also if your feeling generous you could always donate =D. Link: http://www.gamemaker-tv.com [Edited by - bluedragon13123 on January 11, 2008 9:06:04 PM]

Advertisement
Mmmm... interesting idea, but in my opinion, the sample is just to simple, maybe you should upload a trailer for a real game, that would catch more attention. Oh, and maybe you could do something to see it on your web (youtube embedded?) and not make the ppl download the trailer.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!