Introduction and a game

Started by
-1 comments, last by hildenborg 16 years, 3 months ago
Hi everybody, I have decided to go from lurching to posting in this forum. :) And I think that a short introduction would be appropriate. First of all, please mind my bad English, as my spoken language is Swedish. Who am I? My real name is Micael Hildenborg, and I have been involved in the gaming industry in some way or another since '93. I have worked in several companies, and most recently: PlayCom. Today I work for Autodesk making advanced realtime visualisation such as real time raytracing on large clusters. Although my current job is a really good and funny job, the art of game making doesn't want to let go of me... So I spend some of my spare time making games just for the fun of it. And my last example of this is seen on this link: Maze_4K. It is a game that I made for a competition held on another site. And the game fits in under 4096bytes of file space... I liked that competition as it was mainly about optimizing, and as the project in itself was so limited that it was possible to do on my spare time. Well, I'll keep visiting and posting on this forum, so until then...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement