• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
JBourrie

Looking for art style inspiration

This topic is 3982 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm having trouble finding a good art style for a potential project, and thought I'd come here for inspiration. What I'm looking for is links to artwork and/or videos of art styles that fit the following criteria: - The characters are robots with human-like personalities (Convict, Hippie Rebel, Gremlin, etc). - Most are bipeds, which can be animated as agile humans (jumps, flips, kung-fu moves, etc). - I don't want it to have a strong anime influence. - Bright colors and a humorous style. - Instantly recognizable, not easily confused with another game. - The more abstract it is (while still meeting all of the previous guidelines), the better. Does anybody know of any products or artists which have an interesting art style that I could draw inspiration from? Thanks in advance. [Edited by - JBourrie on January 16, 2008 5:53:48 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!