blog

Started by
7 comments, last by brandonman 16 years, 2 months ago
got a blog going. Check it out. blog
Advertisement
any ideas on how to improve the blog?
No offense, but some actual quality content might help.
BLOG
Post on planetary gravity up, along with a demo.
After reading your irrelevant commentary on the year-old uproar about the ATHF advertising, I decided to not read your blog again. I don't even disagree with you so much as that I just don't want to read this in what I assumed was a coding blog.

Now, maybe I'm not your target market. But just saying, you should decide what your blog is going to talk about (and tell readers this, at the top of the main page!), and stick to it for the most part to keep a steady readership. If it's code - great! Stick (mostly) to code, or things you think would be relevant to coders, or at least things you can offer insight into. If it's a general-purpose blog, then please tell us so at the top of the page.

It's very pretty! Well-written, too. So, ratings+ for that!
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Kicking you to Your Announcements.

- Jason Astle-Adams

The layout is the weakest point here: post titles are put on the left of each post, which makes all posts blend together into one big slab of text. Also, Wordpress provides a way to post code with syntax highlighting and layout preservation, which can come in handy.

But yes, how to improve the blog depends on what you want to achieve with it. So, what are your intentions with it?
Create-ivity - a game development blog Mouseover for more information.
Sorry if it doesn't feel very targeted. My main thing is to have topics that I find interesting, which is MOSTLY code. I work a lot with robotics and electronics, so I found that thing about 1/31/07 interesting. I saw it on the evilmadscientist blog, thought it was neat. My main target is programming and electronics, plus other random things I guess.
Have an email interview with the creator of the infinity game. BLOG

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement