CoffeeShark Developer Community [Free 3D & 2D Graphics, Free Music and More]

Started by
8 comments, last by CoffeeShark 16 years, 2 months ago
Hello all, I'd hearby like to anounce the launch of the CoffeeShark Developer Community (Beta). As a normal guest you'll find almost nothing there, but after registering (free, fast and easy)...here's just a minor selection of what you'll find, for FREE: ...and many more! Along with a webshop, a developer forum and more! Register today! Benefits of registering: -FREE 2D & 3D Graphics -FREE Music -Forum where you can: ---Help build the community ---Contact other developers for help on your projects ---Request free downloads ---Get info on game engines and more -Get an advanced User Profile to which you can add a FREE: ---Personalized Homepage ---Image Gallery to promote your projects ---Video Gallery to promote your projects even more ---Friend list to easily get in touch with befriended developers And more!!! So join today and help us build the community! (or just leech all the downloads, whatever pleases you) Thank you for your time, Dennis CoffeeShark.nl [Edited by - CoffeeShark on February 3, 2008 1:17:06 PM]
Advertisement
I THINK I SPEAK FOR ALL OF US WHEN I SAY WTF!
Quote:Original post by mtechentertainment
I THINK I SPEAK FOR ALL OF US WHEN I SAY WTF!

Listen kid,

If you post a message with just a non-working BB code to an image, I try to load the image by copy-pasting the link into my browser. If it then refuses to load, and I see no form of comment at all in the rest of your post, I post what I think.

There's no need for you to clone my text into one of my topics, that unlike yours, actually makes sense.

-Dennis
-CoffeeShark.nl

What's the catch, or how do you finance it? There are a few ads or is there something more?

Why can't you browse the media, without being logged in? I am no fan (and I assume I'm not alone) in registering to check out what a site has to offer. I really like to see "what I get" before I register so to speak.

Great initiative though, bookmarked.

[Edited by - sirGustav on January 29, 2008 1:05:01 PM]
Quote:Original post by sirGustavWhat's the catch

There isn't one. Well there is of course the license you have to agree to for the downloads. But that just means you have to mention us in the credits.

Quote:Original post by sirGustavor how do you finance it? Ads or something more?

There are a few small ads on it yes. None of these will ever get in the way, they are just small text ads by google. You will never be asked to click any (though this would of course be appreciated) and you'll NEVER get a popup or add over a download or stupid things like that that some other sites do.

Quote:Original post by sirGustavWhy can't you browse the media, without being logged in? I am no fan (and I assume I'm not alone) in registering to check out what a site has to offer.

There's a small preview in my first post. I think i'll also put it on CSDC's first page. The reason to register is that this way we can perfectly monitor the CSDC populairity, besides that we'd like to create a fairly close community between developers, that's why we also included First Name into profile. Although you could ofcourse just fill this in with "Private" or "No idea" (as one member has done - which is fine too)

Thank you for bookmarking!

-Dennis
-CoffeeShark.nl
Did a bit of forum updating. You can now request free downloads! Looking forward to seeing YOU on the CSDC!

-Dennis
-CoffeeShark.nl
Big profile option update!
You can now make your own small homepage on your profile, along with an image gallery and video gallery. There's also a new friends system and more, to easily keep in touch with us and the other developers. All for free! Register today!

Also working on a FREE RPG sprite pack!

-Dennis
-CoffeeShark.nl
The free RPG sprite pack has been added! Register today!

-Dennis
-CoffeeShark.nl
A free Side-View Tanks Pack has been added! Want it? Register today!

-Dennis
-CoffeeShark.nl

Whole bunch of free music tracks coming soon!
Register today!

-Dennis
-CoffeeShark.nl

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement