mySQL++

Started by
1 comment, last by oler1s 16 years, 2 months ago
(if this is not in the right area could a mod please move it?) Hey all I'm just trying to add SQL functionality to my VC++ app. I think I need to: 1) add mySQL++.DLL to system32 folder 2) add mySQL++.lib path to project 3) add include directories mySQL/include and mySQL++/include My q is where is mySQL++.DLL and mySQL++.lib? I've downloaded mySQL and mySQL++ and cant find those files. Do I need to create them, and if so - how? Are the above steps correct, and am I missing anything? thanks, Andrew
Advertisement
I would put the dll in your project folder so you don't forget about it when it comes time to distribute.

and yes you have to build them instructions on how to build them in the file README.vc. from what i remember they provide a make file.
Quote:My q is where is mySQL++.DLL and mySQL++.lib? I've downloaded mySQL and mySQL++ and cant find those files. Do I need to create them, and if so - how?
You need to build MySQL++. You do realize it is a source distribution? It needs to be compiled and built as a dynamic library. The instruction in the source package (README and INSTALL) will tell you what to do.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement