Lightweight .NET Matrix / Vector library

Started by
0 comments, last by bfogerty 16 years, 2 months ago
Hello everyone. I was looking for a .NET matrix library on the net and most of the ones I found cost money. I know DirectX has a nice matrix library but I didn't want to install the DirectX sdk. Also, I think there may have been one project that was open source for .NET (Sorry can't remember the name) but I decided I would try to write one anyways for practice. Right now my library only supports a 3D Matrix/ Vector. I plan on adding 4D support soon to help out with translations. My library does several niffty things such as perspective projections, creates default rotation matricies, general computations etc. If you would take a look and let me know what features I should add, I would greatly appreciate it. My goal is to improve my general linear algebra / Graphics programming knowledge and as a by product have a nice light weight and powerful Matrix / Vector library for .NET. You can simply follow the link below. http://www.brandonfogerty.com/programming/projects/files/Mather.zip Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Hmm... I am interested in defining a method which would calculate a perspective matrix given a near point.

I know the formula for this would be

(N * X/Z, N* Y/Z)

However, how would I set this formula up in a matrix? Thanks in advance!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement