• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Wanted: Programmer for new and [hopefully] interesting XNA project

This topic is 3677 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm currently working on a Platformer Game Studio that will allow people to develop 2D platform games without having to edit any code. I know there are lots of other similar apps out there (GameMaker, RPG Maker) but none of those can offer 360 support so I think this could be quite popular and even if it doesn't become popular I only really started it as a learning exercise so I don't mind. I have the beginnings of a demo so I'm not just another small kid with big ideas, I just need someone thats more experienced with XNA to help me as this is my first real project with it. As I said I do have a started demo but I don't really want to release it yet as it's no where near even an early alpha stage but if you are interested in joining me then I will gladly share it with you. If for whatever reason you would rather contact me by email then you can by: g DOT ranson AT inbox DOT com

Advertisement

This topic is 3677 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.