Sign in to follow this  
ThePirate

Wanted: Programmer for new and [hopefully] interesting XNA project

I'm currently working on a Platformer Game Studio that will allow people to develop 2D platform games without having to edit any code. I know there are lots of other similar apps out there (GameMaker, RPG Maker) but none of those can offer 360 support so I think this could be quite popular and even if it doesn't become popular I only really started it as a learning exercise so I don't mind. I have the beginnings of a demo so I'm not just another small kid with big ideas, I just need someone thats more experienced with XNA to help me as this is my first real project with it. As I said I do have a started demo but I don't really want to release it yet as it's no where near even an early alpha stage but if you are interested in joining me then I will gladly share it with you. If for whatever reason you would rather contact me by email then you can by: g DOT ranson AT inbox DOT com

We have a 'Help Wanted' forum for these sorts of requests, but instead of moving your thread I'll have to close it and point you to Jason's ** READ BEFORE POSTING - MANDATORY POSTING TEMPLATE ** thread. If you re-post in the HW forum using that format you should be sorted [smile]

hth
Jack