• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
cryptex

NeHe Productions OpenGL CD

This topic is 3967 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all, I ' m newbie to this forum. I wonder that if it's possible where can I get the source code of that project in the link below: http://nehe.gamedev.net/data/projects/project.asp?project=nehe_cd I interested too much on it... And also where can I get, download or purchase NeHe OPENGL CD. I do not know these are free or not. I looked much around the forum and the site and I got sophisticated :) Thank u for your interest,

Advertisement
I'm not sure whether this CD still exists anywhere as Jeff (aka NeHe) who maintained the site for a long time, handed this job over to GameDev.net.
I dont think they're still offering it, and the site hasnt been updated for a long time now. We're waiting for access to renew its content for a rather long time now..

But if you're looking for good OpenGL demos and source snippets: why don't you take a look into the good series of OpenGL books here? They're a good point to start.

If you're looking for anything special, let me know.

Carsten

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!