• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
tchaney84

DirectX Fullscreen Problem

This topic is 3964 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Okay, so I was attempting to make my DirectX program go fullscreen, and it only kind of works. It goes into a fullscreen like mode, but it only covers the screen size specified in the window class. What do I need to do to get the full screen mode to cover the whole screen? I can post code if necessary but I'm hopeing somebody has already had this problem.

Advertisement
Being able to see some code would help, are you rendering anything at all when in fullscreen?

My guess, given the information you posted is that your in fullscreen but not rendering anything so it looks as though your monitors resolution has changed but you can still see your window?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!