• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
tilepile

Untitled

This topic is 3791 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all I've just finished my first game and want people to know about it. I've posted a thread in this, and a few other, forums. What's the best way to get as many people as possible to go to my website to try my free game? Cheers Jamie [Edited by - Sneftel on February 3, 2008 12:42:27 PM]

Advertisement
Advertising here while pretending you are not would have been a good way had you put a real link instead of just the address which people are too lazy to copy and paste in a new browser window.

[smile]

-JA

I can tell you how not to do it: by pretending to be clueless and spamming.

Oh, wait, spammers are clueless.

>:|

I went to your website. There, I only found a handful of download links. Since there was no description of the game (or anything else that would convince me to play the game) I decided not to download it.

Hi guys

Let's try again... A friend and I have just finished making a freeware puzzle game, along the lines of Hex-a-hop or Q*Bert. You move around the screen collecting tiles, and need to collect them all to reach the next level. There are special types of tile (arrow, ice, teleport, gravity) that result in a range of different puzzles. The game has a few different modes - normal, a special challenge mode, a two player cooperate mode, and 2x two player versus modes (one simultaneous and one alternate, turn-based), plus a level editor.

Please have a look - all feedback, positive or negative, is welcome as this is our first foray into game making.

I hope you like it - you can find it at tilepile.org

Cheers
Jamie

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!