• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
akira32

full screen mode without limitation of mouse

This topic is 3791 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

When I switch to full screen mode, the mouse will be limit in the screen I create and cannot move to another screen. How to I define the paramter to let the mouse can move to another screen? I use two monitors. My application apears and runs in Left monitor. The Right monitor is my desktop. So my mouse can move from Left monitor to Right monitor. How can I remove the limitation about mouse? Is it called "Exclusive mode"? The SetCooperativeLevel return S_OK,but the mouse is still exclusive mode in frist screen. // Set the cooperative level on the keyboard if( FAILED( hr = m_pKeyboard->SetCooperativeLevel( hWnd, DISCL_NONEXCLUSIVE | DISCL_FOREGROUND | DISCL_NOWINKEY ) ) ) return DXTRACE_ERR( L"SetCooperativeLevel", hr ); [Edited by - akira32 on February 6, 2008 11:30:27 AM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!