• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
captainsexy

repeating images in allegro

This topic is 3790 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

how do i repeat images in allegro without having to type a new piece of code for each new piece? For example, if i wanted a hero to collide with a floor made up with many different pieces, is there a way i could repeat the one image so that i do not have to repeat code over and over? thank you **sorry for the repeated forum posts

Advertisement
I don't actually know a decent response for this, but I just came in to say:

The Irony!!

ok, I feel better now :P

~Shiny

Quote:
The Irony!!
Hehe...I was thinking the same thing :-)

[Edit: To be a bit more useful... First, I think you can delete your duplicate posts, as long as no one's replied to them. As for your question, I'm not that familiar with Allegro, but if it's like other graphics/game APIs, you would just render the image in question multiple times, each at a different location. (If that answer doesn't seem very useful - which it doesn't, I have to say - you might need to clarify your question a bit.)]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!