Tile Wars

Started by
34 comments, last by d000hg 16 years, 2 months ago
no, no. Time steps between frames are CONSTANT.
"Delta t" is even the same in all three time multiplier modes.
Well, it's strange...the concept is soooo simple (point square coll. test) but I'm simply not getting it:)
Advertisement
The same thing could be happening. If the distance a bullet travels in a frame is greater than the width of a rect and you're testing for just point-quad, then it's possible it's skipping right over the outer-most rect and hitting an inner rect.
A tough game.

EDIT: I can now beat Pointer ships that do not have lasers equipped.
Create a wall in the upper-left of the design interface, and shielded turrets in the lower-right of the design interface. Then set to run around (see player: Diego).
Destroyed walls should not bounce off non-destroyed walls.

[Edited by - Phenoca on February 12, 2008 9:11:17 PM]
Oh, I see.

I lost against Diego too. Well, funny how the "pointer" ship always hits between Ship and turrets. I think this scenario doesn't work in Level 2, because you have smart turrets there, predicting the future position of the opponent ship.

thx
how do I do to fight someone? I choose an opponent and press the fight button, but nothin happens. Maybe I have to wait longer?
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Cool, I like it. But, how do you get more money?
Um, I managed to get to the point where both ships had no turrets left. I think you need to handle this case.
doesn't work :(
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Quote:Original post by owl
doesn't work :(

Can you be more specific? It seems to be working for the rest of us.
owl,

does the "prepare to fight" message appear when you hit the fight! button?
I'm quite new to Java, and I heard some complaints that it doesn't work sometimes.
sorry.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement