• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Pooya65

how use GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap

This topic is 3791 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi how can i use GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap extension?! i try to enable this whit glEnable func but it dosnt work!

Advertisement
Maybe you havent installed it or have no devs (Linux popular problem when using libraries - you have library, but you also need header files)

no, i am using glew under windows and i havnt problem whit new opengl extensions and functions. but i cant use this extension

no, i am using glew under windows and i havent problem whith new opengl extensions and functions. but i cant use this extension

Since you provide absolutely no information, and most of our members unfortunately lack telepathic abilities, there's no way we can help you.

What doesn't work ? What do you think it should do ? How did you use the extension ? Etc.

Quote:
Original post by Pooya65
i try to enable this whit glEnable func but it dosnt work!
Read the extension. It isn't an Enable, it's a parameter to TexParameter you're supposed to set per-texture.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!