Sign in to follow this  

Howto linking DirectX components

This topic is 3593 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Forgive me if this same thread have answered before, I'm new here.. I have Visual Studio 2008 pro using C++ and already connected to the DirectX SDK Nov 07 Include and Library as well. But I confuse when set up the linker so i have this error message Error 1 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'd3dxof.lib' CreateDevice CreateDevice I use Windows XP run with DX9c, so please help me.. I can't run the sample

If you read the error it is telling you that the file you are trying to load does not exist one thing you have to remmber to do is make sure the directorys for the compiler is setup correctly.

Error 1 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'd3dxof.lib' CreateDevice CreateDevice

d3dxof.lib is ether not in the sdk or your compiler simply can not find it in the directory's that is pointed too.

Regards Jouei.

This topic is 3593 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.