c#

Started by
6 comments, last by Telastyn 16 years, 2 months ago
hey, does anyone know any good tutorial sites for c# programming for a begginer?
Advertisement
Yup.

There is a C# entry.
Yes I am also looking for some nice tutorial. I have some books of C# though. Similar to C++. Ok do anyone know which compiler to use to run C# programs [totally]

I was thinking about learning C# and .net wanted Visual Studio 2005 but I think it is expensive [dead]
Quote:Original post by kimi
Yes I am also looking for some nice tutorial. I have some books of C# though. Similar to C++. Ok do anyone know which compiler to use to run C# programs [totally]

I was thinking about learning C# and .net wanted Visual Studio 2005 but I think it is expensive [dead]

Visual Studio 2008 Express is completely free.
visual c# epress edition is completely free, and its super useful
Quote:Original post by Justin Rebuilt
Quote:Original post by kimi

Visual Studio 2008 Express is completely free.

Thanks [smile]

any books?
If you're well versed with another language 'Programming C#' by Oreilly is good. If you're a beginner then 'Learning C#' might be better paced, and not gloss over anything you might need.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement