What Language do u prefer?

Started by
63 comments, last by Drizzt DoUrden 16 years, 1 month ago
What language do u prefer to use?
Advertisement
English (which is odd as I am a native Spanish speaker), if you mean programming language, then a mix of C and C++.
I meant programing language.
Could u tell me why?
We've discussed this.
C++ python haskell
cheers
I've recently become quite fond of the immutable portion of Objective Caml. The resulting code is shorter than with imperative side-effect programming and it inherently enforces good programming practices as far as coupling goes.
I'm becoming more and more fond of Java. I had touched on it awhile back, but then last year I did a fairly extensive amount of coding in UnrealScript, which has a very Java like syntax. I've recently picked up working with Java and I just find it to be pretty intuitive, has some decent IDEs for it, and is fairly widely supported with some great toolsets available for game development.

I'd like to get into Python, but it is a bit abstract to me and I just don't have time right now to really delve into multiple languages. I have a much stronger interest in building games than their underlying technologies.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Quote:Original post by Z-Hadi
What language do u prefer to use?

For what?
For game programing

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement