• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

VMR9 IQualityControl

This topic is 3666 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, I have the following problem using VMR9. As I read the msdn documentation well, VMR9 has an IQualityControl interface to take control of frame supply by VMR9. However, if I try to query that interface by IID_IQualityControl, it returns a not implemented result ? MSDN: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms787918(VS.85).aspx Does some of you experienced programmers know of this problem? As you can see in the code below, I use the renderless mode and all other interface queries in the code return a good interface. Thnx, Frederik HRESULT CRD_VideoVMRGraphInstance::ExtraBuildFilterGraph() { HRESULT hr; CComPtr<IVMRFilterConfig9> pConfig; // CREATE hr = CoCreateInstance( CLSID_VideoMixingRenderer9, NULL, CLSCTX_INPROC, IID_IBaseFilter, (void**)&m_pVMR ); if( FAILED(hr)) { return hr; } // configure VMR9 hr = m_pVMR->QueryInterface( IID_IVMRFilterConfig9, (void**)&(pConfig.p)); if( FAILED(hr)) { return hr; } // set VMR to the renderless mode hr = pConfig->SetRenderingMode( VMR9Mode_Renderless ); if( FAILED(hr)) { return hr; } hr = m_pVMR->QueryInterface( IID_IQualProp, (PVOID *)&m_pQualityInformation ); if( FAILED(hr)) { return hr; } { CComPtr<IQualityControl> qc; hr = m_pVMR->QueryInterface( IID_IQualityControl, (PVOID *)&(qc.p) ); if ( SUCCEEDED( hr ) ) { m_pQC = (CRD_VideoVMRQualityControl*) CRD_VideoVMRQualityControl::CreateInstance( NULL, &hr ); qc->SetSink( m_pQC ); } return S_OK; }

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement