Sign in to follow this  

S-Video Problem

This topic is 3586 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi All; I want to capture my game-like application without using software solutions such as fraps, camtasia and so on. So I bought a tv card with capturing capabilities (AverTV Studio 303) To get the screen video, I plugged the 4-pin s-video cable to the tv-out (which is 7-pin) and then I plugged other part of the s-video 4-pin cable to the capture cards 4-pin s-video in. After that I plugged the screen and boot the system. When I open the aver's tv application with s-video in there is nothing more than a black screen. I played with nvidia s-video enabling setting nothing changed. I couldn't get the video of my desktop. :( Am I missing something important? or can I do it with more effecient way then using s-video (with existing hardware) thank you so much for the answers.. btw, my video card is nVidia GeForce 7600 GS

This topic is 3586 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.