Turnbased strategy game col/civ like. Demo here

Started by
8 comments, last by Life unlived 16 years, 1 month ago
screen2.jpg landfall.rar I finally cracked and went turnbased:) Check it out, its much more polished now. Plz comment 1. General impressions and comments 2. Strangeness, bugs 3. Crashes? Shouldnt be any 4. Obvious bad balance? Balancing is still very rough so... 5. What nation did you go for and where did you settle? Do the world seem balanced and reasonably real?
Advertisement
noone?
Ive changed so much, it would be nice with some feedback.
Erik
New version!
Almost all suggestions and bugs are fixed. Also hostile and hateful indian towns will send attacks and steal resources now. Paying for units/buildings/upgrades are on a per-turn basis which makes much more sence.

Same link

landfall.rar
Man, I think you should try another host. Link doesn't seem to work.
i works every time i try it :)
Did you try after clearing the cache? It seems ridiculously slow.
i dont really understand.
If i run the exe now i get around 700fps.

or did you mean the download? Its kinda slow but you should get 20-40Kb/s atleast
Quote:Original post by vrihai
Did you try after clearing the cache? It seems ridiculously slow.

I get a steady 100 k/s download on the university connection.

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]

Download works fine for me as well. I ran the game and it looked quite impressive. I'll give it a closer look and post back later.
Downloaded fine for me. Looks really cool began playing but about 15 minutes into game time a runtime error appears and it closes.
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement