Sign in to follow this  

Curricula

This topic is 3591 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Let me begin by stating that I am a sixteen year-old high school student. If you go by years, I am in eleventh grade, I homeschool. I need help on deciding on a math curricula to use for the rest of my schooling. I feel comfortable with my Algebra knowledge and am working on Physics and Trigonometry at the moment, at my current pace, I should be done with both in about a month, and need help on choosing a couple books to help me in my learning. Any help would be much appreciated, and if you need to know anything else before you are comfortable giving a recommendation, don't hesitate to ask.

If you've already done physics I would move into calculus. It can be applied to the concepts of physics easily. I love Calculus, its fairly easy, and more fun then algebra and trig. Right now I'm a high school senior (12th grade) and am taking Calculus II at the University of Findlay. The book we used in Calc I was "Calculus Early Transcendentals: Part One" eleventh edition.

ISBN: 0-321-49874-7

I hope that helps. If you have any question PM me.

This topic is 3591 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.