Sign in to follow this  

VC++ 2008 Question.

This topic is 3589 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

First of all hello! I just want to make you aware that I am new to game programming and VC++.. Now that that is out of the way, here is my situation. I'm setting up the SDL library's with VC++ using the tutorial. The problem I'm having is under 'Project Settings - Configuration Property's', I do not see the C/C++ tree. What two of the steps require are this: /* 11)In the C/C++ menu under general, set "Detect 64-bit Portability Issues" to "No". 12)In the C/C++ menu under Code Generation, set "Runtime Library" to multi-threaded dll. * Any suggestions on how to go about doing the above?

Quote:
Original post by SiCrane
The C/C++ tree will only show up once you add a C or C++ source file to your project. Try adding an empty .cpp file.

Ah hah. Now I understand. I think I ended up putting the solution explorer on auto-hide, but thats all fixed now. Thank you for your help!

This topic is 3589 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.