Sign in to follow this  
Diosces

Good C# Specific forums?

I'm looking for strong recommendations for C# user forums that are 'amateur' friendly. Gamedev.net with the C# workshop and various threads is an excellent forum, but I like having other avenues of infomation available. Kinda like when we have steak at home I usually include potatoes and veggies... I've tried a few google/ask searches and the results are too extensive and I'm finding it hard to pin down a decent forum. Thanks for any feedback.

There is the .NET forum here, which is probably a better place to look for general information (rather than the workshop). Alternatively, Microsoft has its own C# newsgroups at microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp.

Quote:
Original post by Diosces
I'm looking for strong recommendations for C# user forums that are 'amateur' friendly. Gamedev.net with the C# workshop and various threads is an excellent forum, but I like having other avenues of infomation available. Kinda like when we have steak at home I usually include potatoes and veggies...

Thanks for any feedback.
why don't you go to MSDN's forum ? 'amateur' friendly ? so far people there are ok, but i found people at gamedev are getting hostile easily recently, IMHO.