Besome Games' Linx0r screen shots

Started by
1 comment, last by Besome Games 16 years, 1 month ago
Hello, I submitted an "Image of the Day" for this a while ago trying to attract some attention to my project. It still isn't up yet and all of the pictures that are in it are outdated. I have been documenting the development of this project on my blog which you can find on the Besome Games' Homepage, The game is close to completion, soon a formal announcement will be made. For now, look at all these awesome screen shots. Artwork: dbaumgart Besome Games is defiantly a small start-up company and cannot really afford the multi-million dollar advertisement campaigns that some companies can afford to do, nor can I use my connections to get this game on a console, or a popular website, or use anything to my advantage. If you think what you have read is interesting, and if you think the demo is fun. Tell a friend, please. I'm not exaggerating when I say that if people find Linx0r and enjoy it enough to buy it, it really will save my life. Spending countless nights coding away trying to give myself a better, more stable, life led to the demise of my job. I'm living off my savings and my tax return for now. When linx0r goes on sale, if I can get enough money to survive I will be saved from having to find another local sweat shop or factory to waste my talents away in. I've put so much effort into trying to provide a quality fun experience, I just hope that I can achieve the exposure Linx0r deserves. The demo should be released shortly, within the next week or so. The game will be going on sale the same date. Feel free to ask any questions or make any comments either here or on my blog. Thanks! [Edited by - Besome Games on February 22, 2008 4:09:10 AM]
Advertisement
Looks great! The graphics look really well done. I'm looking forward to trying out the demo.
-----------------------------Play Stompy's Revenge! Now!
Thanks stompy my man. I have played every one of your demos, they are pretty fun. You actually inspired me to code a few years ago when I had my OLD OLD account :) Its good to see people finishing projects, especially as many as you have.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement