Help me, give me some suggestions about it.

Started by
1 comment, last by Wan 16 years, 1 month ago
Hello everyone. An USA videogame company will send me email test next week. It is a C/C++ test. I not quite familar with USA company. So Is there someone can tell me something about this? what is content about test? Algorithm Parttern design or something else?
Advertisement
How would we know what the test content will be? Ask them. If they aren't willing to give you some idea of what the test is then that's all there is to it. They are probably testing to see if you know what they want a new employee to know and therefore you should already know what they're testing. If you don't know it then perhaps you aren't the right person for the job. Good luck with the test, I hope you do well.

C++: A Dialog | C++0x Features: Part1 (lambdas, auto, static_assert) , Part 2 (rvalue references) , Part 3 (decltype) | Write Games | Fix Your Timestep!

Are they looking for someone with only a good understanding of the general language, or are applying for a job that requires specific knowledge (networking, artificial intelligence, databases etc.)? That might give you some idea of what they will be testing for. Like Nobodynews said, just ask.

Tests will vary from company to company, there's no standard US or international C/C++ test as far as I know.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement