Tankz Help

Started by
4 comments, last by jbadams 16 years, 1 month ago
I'm creating a tanks game and I desperately need background tiles for the game. Is there any recommended websites to go to where I can find this? Or if maybe someone has a set that they can send me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Sprites, sprites, and more sprites! - A Gamedev.net Classic Thread.

Okay, so I just made up that title, but it's a good idea to check out the stickies first. In this case, it was the "Note worthy Threads, Articles, and Other Resources" in For Beginners.
I did look under there but I need some good tile-sets and it seems like both of those links are broken under (tile-sets):(

[Edited by - Instigator on March 1, 2008 6:26:14 PM]
You might be able to use some of the free graphics Daniel Cook makes available at Lost Garden (look in the upper right), or some of the tiles from Reiner's Tilesets.

If you can afford to pay a small fee CoffeeShark are excellent value-for-money and could probably do some tiles for you at a good price.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Quote:Original post by jbadams
You might be able to use some of the free graphics Daniel Cook makes available at Lost Garden (look in the upper right), or some of the tiles from Reiner's Tilesets.

If you can afford to pay a small fee CoffeeShark are excellent value-for-money and could probably do some tiles for you at a good price.

Not bad at all... Thanks :)
Oh, I also forgot about SpriteLib, you could take a look at it as well.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement