Video Based C++ tutorials.

Started by
3 comments, last by daviangel 16 years, 1 month ago
Hey there im trying to get started in C++ programming the only problem i have is im more of a visual and audio type of guy. So a book puts me to sleep. So i was wondering if anyone would happen to know of a site where i can either Buy//Download Video based tutorials about C++ ... Im looking for someting that can take me start to finish. Also if anyone knows the keyword for video tutorials please let me know i remember once i was told something that had 3 Letters yet i cant rap my mind around them. :) thx for your time and help.
Advertisement
www.3dbuzz.com has quite a lot. Both for XNA and C++/OpenGL
I also recommend 3dbuzz.com They have some great stuff there.

Not to be a pessimist, but if a book puts you to sleep, you must be looking to cure your insomnia by going into programming. I’m all for multiple avenues of teaching, but the fact is, you can’t run away from reading books.

All the serious knowledge is encoded in books. Then there’s documentation. And reference manuals. Reading, reading, reading. If you don’t like reading, you won’t get past but the superficial basics.
Quote:Original post by oler1s
Not to be a pessimist, but if a book puts you to sleep, you must be looking to cure your insomnia by going into programming. I’m all for multiple avenues of teaching, but the fact is, you can’t run away from reading books.

All the serious knowledge is encoded in books. Then there’s documentation. And reference manuals. Reading, reading, reading. If you don’t like reading, you won’t get past but the superficial basics.

I agree maybe for Maya, Photoshop or even web programming but I doubt any C++ tutorials with give you anything but a basic overview for those that already know how to program.
Microsoft has a nice collection of C++ videos:
How Do I?" Videos for Native Coding

[size="2"]Don't talk about writing games, don't write design docs, don't spend your time on web boards. Sit in your house write 20 games when you complete them you will either want to do it the rest of your life or not * Andre Lamothe

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement