Ever wanted to manage a football/soccer team?

Started by
3 comments, last by Texas Brigade 16 years, 1 month ago
Here's your chance then! The GameDev League on the football manager site Xpert Eleven is looking for new members for the 12th season of the league. In Xpert Eleven you manage a football side; you pick your lineups and tactics for each match, buy and sell players, and try to develop your side into superstars, as well as a couple other tasks. Basic preparation for each match doesn't take much time, maybe 5-10 minutes, although the obsessed among us certainly can take longer fine-tuning everything. The matches (our league holds two a week) are run through a simulation engine at the appointed time, and whenever you feel like it you can watch through a textual progression of the game. Check out the site for more info. If you're interested in joining up, register on the site and apply for our league, which has a league ID of 47992. Last season, the Middletown Knights, run by myself, managed to take a 35-34 point lead over TrapperZoid's Lamington Lemmings for the league championship. Emmanue Deloget's Black Socks came in third with 29 points. The GameDev League has run 11 seasons over two years since its founding by Dave_Lovegrove in January of 2006. Texas_Brigade (myself) is the current league admin, and Emmanuel Deloget is the leage assistant.
-----------------------------If pi is used to find the dimensions of a pie,Is cak used to find the dimensions of a cake?
Advertisement
It was close run this season, but those early losses the Lemmings had at the start of the season cost us at the end.

For all prospective players, XpertEleven is a fun little game! It doesn't take much time to play during the week, and you'll get the basics fairly quickly. Everyone on the GameDev League is open to discussing rules and strategies with new players, so you'll have a team of star players in no time. Hope to see some new faces next season!
Anyone? It's a lot of fun to play. It's also free and doesn't take much time from your busy schedule!
-----------------------------If pi is used to find the dimensions of a pie,Is cak used to find the dimensions of a cake?
I'm in. Well i'm still waiting for the league admin to acept me. hehe
------------------------------------ IDLoco Game Studios
Done!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement