Blood circulation in the body

Started by
3 comments, last by entone 16 years, 1 month ago
Hello, i am new for Flash and trying to animate flow of blood in the body. like in lung and heart. how can i do this? Any idea or tutorial thanks.
Advertisement
thats very unique, I reckon there won't be any tutorials. You will need to somehow map out a respiratory system, starting with the heart and adding segments of the blood stream as you go.
Don't thank me, thank the moon's gravitation pull! Post in My Journal and help me to not procrastinate!
The best thing to do would be to have an artist create an image of everything that doesn't need to move (i.e. body, blood vessels), then have the artist create a heart with several frames of animation. and some arrows that you can move around using the flash timeline (or however you want to represent the blood flow visually).

Another option would be to just have a "blood texture" behind a static image, and have the blood vessels be transparent while the rest of the image is opaque, then you can move the blood texture behind when the heart is pumping. This method would have "blood" actually pumping through the veins instead of arrows.

Essentially it's more art and flash timeline work than actionscript programming (although it might be nice to add a button that triggers the animation. For example, the timeline stops at a frame until you press the button. At the end of the animation it stops again at the same frame waiting for the next button press).
Oh and if you ever need to know how to do ANYTHING in actionscript, look in the flash development environment's help menu for "Actionscript Dictionary". It has pretty much everything.
Thank you very mcuch, am trying it....

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement