• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
8-bit

New boy looking for a project

This topic is 3722 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi I totally new to all this and would like to offer my graphical abilities to anyone that needs them. My experience is limited so Im more than happy to help in any small way I can to start with.

Advertisement
Hey Just posted in Help Wanted and am always looking for a new pair of hands and a new brain.

Have a look about and let me know what you think you'd like to get started with.

If 3D is over your head at the moment, I have some small lo-res old school ideas I'd love help working on,
which I otherwise can't get to alone with all this 3D stuff I have to do.

Quote:
Original post by 8-bit
Hi

I totally new to all this and would like to offer my graphical abilities to anyone that needs them. My experience is limited so Im more than happy to help in any small way I can to start with.
Try posting in the 'Help Wanted' forum - you can both create a 'services offered' post (make sure to provide some info about what sort of art you do - you might include some sample work as well), and check out the other threads there to see if you can find a project that's a good fit.

Good luck!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!