• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Free .NET Matrix / Vector Lib

This topic is 3628 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys. Just to give you an update, I just released a warm baked version of Mather. I included a Util class which will perform a few nice methods for developers doing 3d / 2d calculations. Some new methods are, double angleBetweenVectors(Vector3D vec1, Vector3D vec2) bool isPointBetweenVectors(Vector3D vecP1, Vector3D vec1, Vector3D vec2) I also released a new Example which shows how to implement a radar system using the isPointBetweenVectors method. This is a very useful method as it allows an AI bot to detect whether or not a player or other enemy is in his or her field of view and then take the necessary action. you can download the updated library at http://www.brandonfogerty.com/programming/projects/index.php There still isn't support for homogeneous matrices, however it is on the way. In the mean time, if you are working on a 2D game, you should find this library quite useful. Enjoy!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement