• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Any alternatives to 3d gamestudio ?

This topic is 3714 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, i have startet to use 3d gamestudio and i'm a bid dissatisfied....when i play the demos or any other games on gamestudio i don't have realy fun. For me the physics and graphics are not powerfull enough, normaly i'm not so spoiled. Somebody tells me as an alternative "Shiva" from stonetrip( http://www.stonetrip.com/content/view/19/131/lang,en/ ). When i play the demos on Shiva i'm very impressed about the whole game experience. But this Shiva has no Modeller and (this is the point) it is in comparison to gamestudio harder to use. I know a little bid of c/c++ and basic, but this is not enough to create a game with engins, i need a software like gamestudio that works with easy scripts. Any ideas ?

Advertisement
Torque
XNA
DarkBasic
BlitzBasic
DXStudio <-- Probably the best bet

[Edited by - Vampyre_Dark on March 19, 2008 10:16:02 AM]

DXStudio is amazing :D It's powerfuller then 3d Gamestudio and easy to use. Any other opinion about this software ? Any tipps ?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!