• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

undo help

This topic is 3629 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

in ms paint or ms word if we cant do undo , we also cant click it . i mean no action to be performed also it is written in a form different from the headers which we can do also it is slightly invisible now i want the same functionality in my program in dev c++ (+ opengl ) but how to do i.e how to write in different modes on edit menu bar thanks

Advertisement
That's entirely up to you (btw, why are you using Dev-C++?!). OpenGL doesn't care about modes of writing; it just cares what colors you instruct it to use. So use a lighter color when you want to write text for disabled GUI elements.

Are you using win32 as the interface like in ms paint or word? If you're going that route you could use the function ModifyMenu(), and set the uFlags parameter to MF_GRAYED.
Otherwise if you're creating your own user interface using opengl...then nevermind and listen to Oluseyi. :)

Quote:
Original post by Oluseyi
(btw, why are you using Dev-C++?!)

That's what I always want to ask whenever some says they're using it. There are much much better IDE's available for free (such as Visual C++ Express and Code::Blocks).

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement