[4e6] Charles the Accountant, Episode 1: the Crazy Pony Ride

Started by
2 comments, last by Zuck 16 years, 1 month ago
Hi! ;) This is our game concept and some WIP artworks ;) Unfortunately i don't believe to finish this project in time :( Concept Accountant: Charles, the protagonist of the game. He finds a magic crystal during a work visit in an old house...This crystal sends him to the medieval era, during the birthday party of the local king. The king doesn't appreciates the visit and obliges the accountant to partecipate to a strange horse race where the king's serfs launch obstacoles to the track ;) Pony: a very strange, fat and crazy animal with a secret weapon... :D This is the accountant's "vehicle" ;) Crystal: the magic crystal founded by Charles. It's even the prize for the race winner and the only way to return home for the accountant. Explosions: the pony's secret weapons: flatulence! With that the player can boosts the pony and stuns opponents. Artworks Screenshots [Edited by - Zuck on March 19, 2008 4:28:09 AM]
Advertisement
Is this a racing game? That could be cool if so :)

I love the style! Good luck with this ;)
no offense to your 3d artist (who did an excellent job), the 2d drawings are even better [smile]

looks like a fun game, I hope you finish it!
good luck!
@GMuser: Yes, this is a racing game ;)

@Iftah: Yeah! Daniel Cuello is a very impressive young talent! You can find more works on his official site www.danielcuello.com(italian, spanish and english) ;)

Thank you all! ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement