Another Lesson 32 question --- No explosion effect

Started by
1 comment, last by daviddiligent 16 years ago
Hi, Don't know why I haven't got any response for my first question..... Everyone is just busy? My 2nd question is that I downed the Lesson 32 source code and run the executable .exe file in it. The program runs perfectly except that there isn't the 'Explosion' effect. Any suggestion why this happens? Thanks [Edited by - daviddiligent on March 21, 2008 8:57:57 PM]
/*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/Enthusiastic and wild about game development. Any opportunity would get me sink into any fantastic game-revolution era.
Advertisement
Please help me someone............

my system is:

CPU: AMD Athlon Dual5600+

Graphics card: Sapphire HD 2900 Pro

WindowsXP Professional SP2
/*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/Enthusiastic and wild about game development. Any opportunity would get me sink into any fantastic game-revolution era.
I just noticed today that sometimes I could see just a little bit of the 'explosion' in a very short time like one frame. But most of the times, there are just no explosion effect.

How could this happen to my computer? Is it because it runs too fast? The problem doesn't happen in my old laptop.

Anyone has any idea about this? Thanks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement