The quest for Musicians!

Started by
6 comments, last by mouemusic 16 years ago
Hello, I am a game design student, with several projects in queue for production (some commercials, altough they are in the end of the line) Altough I am a musician myself too, I am not a OMFGBach person, and my instruments got stolen (really). So I am searching for musicians, right now volunteer musicians to be more specific, the games are going to be portifolio games, and musicians that got participation on my games will be allowed to distribute the games too on their portifolios (or put on their portifolio: look this stupid sucker game at this other site, the great music on it unfortunaly is mine) Also, since I am going to do a great range of games (altough many of them are actions games), all sort of musicians are welcome, feel free to contact me here, or on PM, or by mail or on LinkedIn
IGDA São Paulo member.Game Design student.
Advertisement
Hi Speeder,

Do you have maybe a website that shows your work or a link to give a bit info on what you are working? Maybe this will help to get people interested.

Good luck in the search. Feel free to contact me on musicproductions@jaapvisser.com
Maybe I have some stuff that I am not using at the moment and that can be used for free if it fitst a project.

Composer and Sound Designer

http://www.jaapvisser.com

In fact I do not have a web-site yet, I am just developing the first descent game (I hope) that will be the first thing on the web-site (I will add later the more old things, but I need at least something impressive there :) )

And thank you for you offer :) I am not denying it, but I was in search for people with less work done, but you are now on my list here of who to search when music is needed!
IGDA São Paulo member.Game Design student.
Hello there,

I am new here (this is my first post really), but I would like to help.

I can cover a wide range of styles from midevil to techno, sound effects, and voice acting. And have a studio full of stuff at my disposal.

Just send me a message if you want my help.
you can check out my soundclick (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/jonathanmark) and see if I write the kind of music you're looking for. It's been about a year since I last wrote for games, but I'd like to get back into it.
Hello.

I'm a web application developer by trade, and am a (hopefully) soon to be Game Developer.

I'm also a Drummer. I'm actually a quite bad 3D modeler, so, I am willing to lay down drum tracks over whatever you may have that needs them, in exchange for some 3D Models :)

I have a Roland v-drum kit, so the sound quality will not be a problem.

Hiya,
I would like to help you here. I'm just getting started in writing music for games, and also for amateur films, and would love the experience of it. Let me know anyway. My email is emmett.cooke@gmail.com

I can send you some samples if needed
I too am a young musician/composer/sound designer looking to gain some experience. Video games are particularly appealing to me because the music tends to be of a more atmospheric/ambient bent. It's less about the song than the feeling the song gives you.

Anyway, if you haven't found everyone you need yet, I'd love to help.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement